A FUTURE OF FINANCE WEBINAR WITH PAYMENTS INDUSTRY LEADERS
Tuesday 16 March 2021, 14.00 – 15.00 UK Time
Questions posed from the Payments Part I discussion in June 2020 and will provide the framework for the February 2 discussion:
- Payments still create significant costs in capital held for liquidity purposes. In what ways can the cost be reduced?
- Cross-border payments are still not instant in most cases. How can a genuinely global instant payments network of networks be built?
- The value of mobile telephone networks in connecting everybody to everybody is rich in further potential value for payments. How can it be realised?
- What do payments market infrastructures and payment markets participants need to do to be ready for the Internet of Things?
- What is the optimal method of achieving universal adoption of Digital Identities by consumers and companies?
- In payments, are blockchain technologies and APIs rivals, complementary or entirely separate technologies?
Oliver von Landsberg-Sadie CEO at BCB Group https://www.linkedin.com/in/oliversadie/
Olaf Ransome Consultant at SDX Six Digital Exchange https://www.linkedin.com/in/bankersplumber/
Chris Hamilton Principal at Hamilton Platform https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-hamilton-461bab1…
John Salmon Partner at Hogan Lovells https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnasalmon/
Clare Rowley Head of Business Operations at Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation https://www.linkedin.com/in/clare-rowley-b6957432/
Rob Lincolne CEO of PayDock https://www.linkedin.com/in/roblincolne/
Moderated by Dominic Hobson Co-Founder at Future of Finance https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-hobson-49b8222…
If you would like to participate as a panellist please contact Wendy Gallagher firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to participate in the audience please let us know below or contact Wendy Gallagher on the email above
If you would like to participate as a sponsor please contact Valerie Bassigny on email@example.com