GREENSILL IS GONE BUT BAD HABITS IN TRADE FINANCE HAVE NOT (17th June 2021)
A FUTURE OF FINANCE WEBINAR WITH TRADE FINANCE BANKERS, CORPORATES, TECHNOLOGY VENDORS AND FINTECHS
Thursday June 17 2021, 14.00 – 15.00 UK time
Questions posed from the October 2020 discussion and will provide the framework for the June 2021 discussion:
1. How can digital technology help trade finance restore lost capacity?
2. What can regulators do to encourage digitisation?
3. What needs to be standardised in digital finance?
4. How can peripheral parts of the industry best be digitised?
5. Will the various digitisation initiatives in trade finance be consolidated by market forces alone?
6. What are the sources of data in trade finance that are valuable enough to be mined?
7. Do conventional trade finance banks have an incentive to capture and use the data they process and create?
Alex Goulandris Co-Founder at essDocs https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexander-goulandris-8…
Gert Sylvest Co-Founder and VP Network Products at Tradeshift https://www.linkedin.com/in/gert-sylvest-a2720b/
Magnus Almqvist Head of Exchange Development at Exberry https://www.linkedin.com/in/magnus-almqvist/
Tom James CEO and CIO at Trade Flow Capital https://www.linkedin.com/in/tgjames/
Geoffrey de Mowbray CEO at Dint International https://www.linkedin.com/in/geoffreydemowbray/
Moderated by Dominic Hobson Co-Founder at Future of Finance https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-hobson-49b8222…