A Future of Finance webinar with custodians, blockchain technologists, settlement institutions, regulators and traders of digital assets
Tuesday June 8 2021, 14.00 – 15.00 UK time
Questions posed from the October 2020 discussion and will provide the framework for the next discussion in June 2021:
- How have regulatory attitudes toward security tokens evolved?
- What influence are CBDCs having on the development of security token markets?
- Will stablecoins survive and thrive?
- Has security token issuance moved beyond the experimental stage yet?
- Have central securities depositories evolved their offering to accommodate security tokens?
- What can participants in the security token markets do to accelerate adoption of digital identities?
- What have the markets learned from DeFi tokens?
Stephen Richardson VP Head of Product Strategy and Business Solutions at Fireblocks https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen–richardson/
Richard Crook Director at LAB577 https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickcrook/
Yakeen Prabdial CEO at Fifth9 https://www.linkedin.com/in/yakeenprabdial/
Maxime de Guillebon CEO at Zodia https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxime-de-guillebon-67…
Graeme Moore Head of Tokenisation at Polymath https://www.linkedin.com/in/graemenelsonmoore/
Moderated by Dominic Hobson Co-Founder at Future of Finance https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-hobson-49b8222…