FUND ACCOUNTING PART II (Q3)
Questions posed from the Fund Accounting discussion Part I in July 2020 and will provide the framework for the Fund Accounting Part II discussion
- Is concern about the veracity of entries to ledgers hashed to blockchains a valid obstacle to the adoption of blockchain by fund accounting firms?
- Are there any other valid objections to the use of blockchain in fund accounting?
- How can lack of knowledge about the application of blockchain to fund accounting best be overcome?
- Digital identities have an obvious part to play in making transfer agency/investor relations more efficient. Do they have useful applications in fund accounting as well?
- Do the advantages of more frequent valuation and liquidity points outweigh the disadvantages?
- Is fund accounting equipped to cope with widespread tokenisation of securities?
- Why has technology failed to create an alternative to funds as investment vehicles?
If you would like to participate as a panellist please contact Wendy Gallagher email@example.com
If you would like to participate in the audience please let us know below or contact Wendy Gallagher on the email above
If you would like to participate as a sponsor please contact Valerie Bassigny on firstname.lastname@example.org